Friday, July 03, 2009

july baby



This was the surprise! Whilst walking back to his place to get the car for dinner... Mr A spied... a bunch of balloons in his carpark. And nudged me to look at it... and I collapsed in giggles as the bunch came and presented itself to him. We could hardly fit into the lift... and there was a humongous foil heart balloon that's still floating now. Hee hee! We just kept laughing... it's amazing how balloons bring so much joy and laughter to people. Even while we were walking around a park, random people talked to us and wished him a 'happy birthday' - that's the magic of balloons I guess.














Us before we got into the lift...






Our balloons and us (and a neighbor auntie!!!) squeezed in with us... she had to bent over but she said she was in a hurry and kept asking us if we were having a party. 'Wah, so many balloons arh! Kai party arh!!!"





Before he reach home, gave a green balloon to his neighbor, and 'overwhelmed' / new birthday costume in the corridor... ...


And a lovely meal at Brazil Churrasco. I did the corporate video on their site. So I had the opportunity of dining there (free) before. I must say the meats are delish, free flow served by waiters... verrry nice! Below is the architectural tree made by the Tree Wizard after having been inspired by our love story... ... it really looks like a real tree and I added a couple wearing clothes that looks like us, standing at the side and looking into the future. Sort of to celebrate a month being together. And a little nest behind on one of the branches of the tree, with eggs which shall remain our little insider secret for now. Mr A. wrote me a card, and gave a charm for my bracelet (He wanted to buy the bracelet but I beat him to it!)... it's so sweet, and unexpected. He even took down notes on what kind of flower I liked (allium - seasonal, now no more la) hee... sometimes when we don't meet, I still feel like, hey, is this for real? Someone once said the love will grow deeper with time, and even though we have to acknowledge we are very different individuals although we like to think we are alike, there's nothing that cannot be worked out or discussed upon...nothing major anyways. I'm touched that even though it's early days now, and as hopeful as we are, reality does play a part, but I'm so touched that he wants, and knows that he wants to spend the rest of his days with me. He feels that he is the most blessed man in The Church... hee... and I am really really happy just to have him, and I pray that we will never know what it's like to be without each other.



We spent about half an hour before leaving for dinner, just having fun, taking photos with 2 of the heart foil balloons. I realised that to get really nice photos, you have to take quite a few shots. So we went crazy with photobooth - and I used picasa to piece all together in a collage, both softwares are free... whilst his Mom looked on, amusedly. I really like the collage above... and was amazed Mr A. had so many expressions!!! Below is all our shots - we took 40 in all and there are some really funky ones. Hee... and we're getting some casual photos done by bryan&jean... they take photos which we like very much.