Tuesday, November 09, 2010

sense

I want to dispense some common sense advice for those who are lacking, haha!

Actually, some people are in the habit of asking people things and the answer is not something they want to hear, OR are not even interested in the answer. Why ask, then? I'm sure you know of those. The questions asked often range from 'what happened?', to 'what should I do now?' and being nice and helpful I offer then intricate explanations... which I'm sure you can tell by now, only falls on deaf ears. And they have the same issue the very next day. Which means, to me, that they refuse to get out of their issues because being intelligent and capable, they can easily get out of it if they want to. But they sadistically let it drag on. Oh well, it's not for me to judge... ...

So my advice, if you are feeling depressed, take antidepressants. Our medical institutions are the best in the region.
If you can't sleep, read the Bible.
If you are feeling lonely, don't call me out to drain me with your lonesome thoughts.... go and exercise or massage or manicure or take a class or watch tv for goodness' sake. Watch youtube videos. Write a poem.

Ok, will make this rant short.

Scrapbooking is addictive. Also a test of willpower. Cuz all the alphabets and pretty flowers and vintage things are calling my name. And they are pretty expensive to boot. Well, it's fun to make things for friends. Next project shall be a belated birthday project... =) for the next holiday! At least I'm spending my time doing something worthwhile!