Friday, January 07, 2011

the one, the one

Just thought this photo gives a cheery feel to a rainy Friday!

Am happy for a dear friend who have found love; a friend who has supported me through the recently trying times with both words of comfort and truth-talk time.

Through my weepy meanderings, little did I know that she was also suffering through the insensitivities' of others who have maligned her virtuous character. All I can say is that she has withstood more than half a year of mud-slinging and schadenfreude with magnamity. I can only hope that I show such kindness to people who otherwise don't treasure the value of a platonic friendship.

Hearing such news, I too wonder when my 'Eric' will appear. (His name is Eric right?) Heehee.
The next relationship will be my last, God-willing.