Monday, August 22, 2011

silent protest

Keep calm and curry on... new mantra!

I am happy that we citizens show our solidarity for the seemingly small situations that befuddle our minority neighbors. I think I can be proud of what/who we are! It gladdens my heart to see my Dad cooking curry just because I asked him to, though, he does not fully comprehend the issue, he understands the crux of the matter. Even those Americans (whom I've met a few last night) can see the funny side of it, and roared with support at the sneaky Singaporeans who in silent protest ate some curry for lunch or dinner yesterday.

Being idealistic does me in, at times.

It's really a pity, because I thought, I really thought that, this one's a keeper. These episodes of 'how I met your father' is turning out to be some sort of too dramatic. While I'm not unpleased about how easily I can attract the tall ones, not much good endings happen usually, and sadly.

Well, the intensity of feelings and emotional thought only proves one thing, that all I have said and done, it was sincere and felt from the heart. Better luck next time I hope.