Friday, March 18, 2005

God is so real

I've really learnt so much in this short span of time.

How to be a better Christian.
What is my response even in the small things?

How to be a better cell leader.

How to be a better friend, lover, encourager, inspirer. To better comfort, advise, move, and lead.

God is so real.
I need to trust Him more, worship Him more, pray more, focus better.

I ask for opportunities to share about His glory and grace. To cherish hope where there is none.

Tomorrow. Knowing that it will probably wear me out, I will share what God has taught me in these days. About a right response. About His love. His purpose and plan for all our lives. We shouldn't live losing sight of His promises. I just want to share from my heart, hoping that it will make a difference in someone's life, somehow. I will be brave, to speak out where for so long there has been silence.

When you call on His Name,
He will come and save...