Monday, April 04, 2005

Last day of poverty and freedom

Urk.

I start work tomorrow!!! *gasps*

Well. Actually I'm alright about it... being adaptable to changes and all. But this is so last minute. Like they only called me today. I have to arrange my wardrobe, clear my bags, prepare myself... psyche myself up... it's so so difficult to find a place that you like - both the scope and the place have to be appealing to me, not to mention the renumeration.

So, I'm a fashion-merchandiser-analyst-designer-worker-assistant... I'm not told what my 'post' is called yet. Promise I'd inform everyone about it. If it's a kewl title. Haha. I'm kinda excited actually... ... yes I like the job scope, from what my manager told me...

Anyways I get a regular salary and I'm gonna save save save thousands and thousands (It will probably take a while.) Ivan, I will treat you to 'baked alaska' when I get the pay cheque...Bet he doesn't know what that is! Haha...

Okie. Told Dad today about the fighting fish. He wanted a red one. So I'm going to get one for him, one for my brother... and one for myself. yay. Mum said, 'No fighting fishies in her house. It's so cruel to let them fight." Eh, Mum, they are just going to stay in their individual glass bottles...

So it's my last day of freedom-and-poverty ... 'cuz cash will be rolling in and I will try hard not to spend much of it... =) Dad gave me $100 to spend today. I'll take a trip across the causeway to get some stuff... aye! Hope they have new stock on nice Hollister shirts.

Going downstairs now... fetch brother home from school, buy lunch and the 3 fighting fishies...