Thursday, April 28, 2005

Munny's rolling in...

Yay yee. Got my crocs yesterday. A darker shade of baby blue than what I've imagined it to be. Still nice. Nice nice. I think I love it all the more 'cuz not many people are wearing it. Plus its also weird looking and super comfy for my sensitive-skin feet. Izac had better not laugh at it.

It's the end of the month! Yea... so fast, almost a month of working full-time. Shall plan what I want to buy. Of course clothes. Finally I can buy pants that fit my legs. Always wearing too loose ones... Makeup. More lingerie. change $300 into baht. Maybe a small luggage. And save up for my mini O2. Pay some people back what I owe. Give dinner treat. Birthday presents. Whoo hoo. I don't have to scrimp now! Poor Ange, always getting cheapo birthday pressies from me 'cuz her birthday is on the same month as Mr BestFriend, classmates', etc etc... I'm getting a transport allowance too, yay yay... hope its big bucks so that I can take cab more often, contribute to the poor cab drivers' fund... just a few days' wait for May... lalalalala...