Friday, June 03, 2005

Some sweet words and little notes

Had rather nice days going out with people - met PCL yesterday, she's 8 and a half month preggers... quite big for her small frame... she seems glowing and in the pink of health. I wonder what it's like to be preggers, or even married. A part of me can't settle down, perhaps I've not found my peace yet. Then again, I think I'd secretly love to be pregnant... can bully my husband.. make him drive me around, can pig out all I want. Heh. Well that would be years down the road. My classmate's planning to get married in 2 years' time and we talked about finances, buying a flat, etc. It seems like we have suddenly grown up too fast - in school, and now to the working life, and starting a family - it's all awfully fast! I guess I fear growing old... not the looks part, but I cherish my naivete and old things that disappear all too soon. Perhaps I fear not having enough for the things I cherish - I cannot envision that once I'm married my husband would be pleased that I constantly hang with Giffy, Shiner, etc. Well it's still not yet time for me, whew...

Been thinking a lot as I always do, it's hard to keep a perspective in check when I'm still rather down and trying to recover from the horrid experiences lately.

Also, I'm counting down to the end of June...

I just need someone to be there for me, spend a little bit of time together with me, doing simple things - maybe a meal nearby, just some sweet words and little notes to show he cares for me, and some prayers would be nice as well. Is that too difficult?

Well, I'm not really really perturbed by anything as I know these feelings will pass and it will actually last for only a short short while and then a new season will beckon. My main aim in life is to be happy. Not at others' expense, of course...although it doesn't hurt to be courted by someone who's really interested in keeping you.