Sunday, July 24, 2005

=)

"My soul magnifies the Lord ... For He lifts the lowly, He's done great things for me!"

- Mary, in the Gospel of Luke, paraphrased by me.

Woo. It's been an exciting week for me! Made new friends, new cell member arrived from Chennai, caught up with quite a lot of people, managed to clear some stuff and finally start gymming again, new Corrinne May CD! It's great! Exciting days ahead too! Wooo...

Some good advice from Shiner that 'when you smile more', you appear younger. Apparently he does believe in that! So I mischievously shot back at him, "So I should keep smiling at him, issit?" Haha. Looking mature is better than looking childish, I am convinced of that. It's better for people to think I'm 24 than ... 18... I guess! Although nowdays I can't tell ages of people, I am losing my touch. But yes, let me dazzle people with my bootiful smile. Smile more, everyone! (Although when Sheepy frowns at me I find it rather endearing, too!)

I'm thankful, that God has answered my wee prayers - immediately too. I blush as I type, (firguratively), so perhaps now is not the time to pen it down. Shared it with Shiner today as a form of encouragement - to see possibilities, in everything - but I kept laughing with incredulity at 'how can I pray for such a thing' to see it happen, and it did... So, advice to self is to be careful in what you pray for, even though it might seem inconsequential or really nonsensical, ... God hears! And He will answer. Indeed, he did, so directly that I just smiled and smiled at Him, to myself, thinking that it is almost a miracle... an encounter with God, who loves us and is planning an exciting future ahead!

And I'm still smiling now... hee