Thursday, July 28, 2005

Brimming in blissful glee

Happy, happy happy!

I think someone must have been praying for me to be filled with joy. And yes, it's a blissful state of being where nothing unhappy touches me and I'm constantly smiling to myself, giggling softly at the things that tickle me, looking at my dear friends and beaming at them... wanting to tell everyone, I'm happy! Haha! I'm not often like this - in fact I'm usually trying to be serious and quite, dark... But yea, now, it's as if something has changed in the inside of me! I'm brimming with joy... Overwhelmed, when I see all the possibilities before me, when I know that God is speaking to me, when I see the wonderful people in my cell, helping others, and growing themselves...

It's infectious and I want to make people smile, too.

Maybe this is how it feels when you have no worries, because yo have submitted everything to God in prayer, and you realised recently that things are going your way. Which is, His way. That you are doing good, more things are in store! And you look forward to it with glimmers of anticipation, knowing that even though things don't work out the way you wanted, you can always be thankful that at least it happened. Vague yes, 'cuz it has yet to happen.

And I can't wait!