Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Before falling asleep I think of a hundred things.
Some gruesome, some gentle, some so weird it cannot be classified into any category.
Some moments of reminicising seem so poignant when the darkness falls and the wind with the smell of the rain, blows past the window into my room.
I huddle, snugly tucked in between the sheets, with my toes peeking out.
Wondering about the way I feel, about things that I need to resolve.
Not thought about it for some time now, the daily activities has kept me happily busy.
But certain things I once felt, has resurfaced.
I cannot walk past you and not acknowledge your existence.
Just wanted to understand what cannot be comprehended.
What do things mean to you, now, and does it even matter.
Moving on is great, but there is a part of me that needs to remember.
This is my history and you are a part of it. Admit it was a mistake, and live, free.
I do not want excuses, I do not want valid reasons.
Just thought that it would be nice if we could meet for tea.
Wanted to hear from you, how have you been, what have you been doing.
The response is as always, 'I'm busy'.
It might have been, I never want to see you again, or, leave me alone, the result is the same.
Immune already to these reactions, I struggle to understand your psyche.

I'm already free. I've moved on now. I like someone, you know?
I have a job. It's a wonderful place. My life has changed. I'm going places, meeting new faces.
You seem oblivious to the day and toil on, late at night.
I just wanted to meet for tea.