Sunday, November 13, 2005

Been waiting for tomorrow for 7 months

Meeting Ches tomorrow, means so much to me.

It's the only and LAST time I can see him this year. The last time that I could see him(March this year), I was very miffed, 'cuz I had dengue and there was no chance I could recover miraculously in time. Going to be a really hectic Sunday as I rush to 3 different appointments, plus 2 clashing ones. Being a leader means morning 9AM meetings at church for consecutive Sundays, I never get enough sleep! Can't be everywhere at the same time, all the same, I wish I could put everything down just for one day and do absolutely nothing. Then again, I would be bored to death!

And I combed my hair today and everyone noticed. What...Aye, I never comb my hair. Ok, seldom. To suit my inner messy, unconventional personality I usually tie it carelessly in a knot with strands falling down and blah blah, my usual style la, the grunge look. It's amazing what a brush can do! 'Cuz of the special service, I combed my hair a hundred times, and put 3 different styling products on it. Today the first thing the guys in cell asked me, you did something to your hair? Looks different...Nice lei... hmmm from this experience apparently guys(in my social circle anyways) like those long-haired, let-down, cover-the-face, with-fringe- kind of hairstyles. The typical gu-niang look of which I am not fond of. Already found this hairstyle very irritating when I kept it on for a few hours. I like to show off my cheekbones, ha! =P Hope my future life partner doesn't fancy this look...If he does... I'd ask him to perm his hair...(Cuz I adore fuzzy wuzzy hair ...wooo)


4 oikos from cell came today for YAS and I think that's fantastic. Although I don't know what happened to my 2 who are supposed to appear...But I believe that the prayers solicited will impact their lives in a way I cannot begin to fathom. Heard from Nars about his friend P who somehow 'trusted in God' after I challenged him at Silver Rain. Now, I don't usually challenge people about faith, and that was somewhat encouraging to me, although I haven't got the full details about the whole miracle that took place. Waiting for his email, so that I can get a fuller picture of what is the outcome. I do hope that Nar's friend becomes a regular member... It would be great to hear him share his testimony one day. Actually had clammy hands watching my lil members sharing on stage before their water baptism, they were really happy about it! It's time to move on to another level...Next year, hope to see them as potential cell leaders, nurturing people who need to grow on. We all wore pink, even the guys, hahaha...Methinks they enjoy it secretly...We were so highly noticeable, though, sighs...Everyone kept asking us if it's planned, obviously it was... Although the time we wore yellow wasn't. =)

And, my resistance training is paying off... From the first time to the gym, last friday, to the 3rd time, I've already lost 2 kg. I'm not amused! Already quite *ahem* slim... Used different machines from the last time round, more effective...discovered muscles in places I never knew it could exist, haha!