Sunday, November 20, 2005

The certainty of uncertain things felt

If things were certain, if I only knew what I was going to say would change your mind, what I was going to do would change the world, if only I knew.

I still don't know now, nor do I want to come to a realisation that some things should be stopped, some should not, even though sometimes I stop those that don't need stopping, just because I'm scared that my fragile emotions will shatter into a thousand pieces.

Certain things, can only be measured in the spaces of time, certain things, with time, grows so much that it becomes something that exists, all of the sudden, as if it blossomed overnight.

And certain people can change your life so much, so fast, that you wonder what took place and how it happened.

To keep at arm's length is something I don't do very well.

Perhaps I'd like to repeat my mistakes, but this time, I'd be happy doing it. Really happy.
To keep at arm's length someone who has given me so much encouragement, happiness, and quantity time seems crazy. Now, knowing the repercussions, maybe I am on the path of no return. Or maybe I will return. =)

I can't help the way I'm thinking.

Gosh. Our decision determines our destiny, I know, and I'm supposed to be way mature for my age, a role model to many.

But sometimes I just want to have fun.

To be myself, and to experience certain things in life I never will have the chance to if I decide not to. Immature thinking?

I'm still young, I need some time. To be certain of things felt not said, just expressed in a single look or a warm touch. Actions speak louder than words. My actions speak loud, to me. My actions determines the uncertain. I'm losing it...