Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Divine appointments

Prayer is a specific divine appointment, an ordinance of heaven, whereby God purposes to carry out His gracious designs on earth and to execute and make efficient the plan of salvation. The man of prayer is God's right hand man. In the realm of spiritual affairs, he creates conditions, inaugurates movements, brings things to pass.

Amazed at divine appointments, at how easily I meet people and being able to build rapport with them, making it easier to invite them to experience Jesus.

No matter how tired I am, I still want to ask one more, bring one more... ...

______________________________________

Gymming is great, start to recognize some of the people who frequent it, too. Realised I'm stronger than I think I am, really. Whoo, I can push 90lbs and lift 60lbs quite easily now... There's that swift satisfaction of being able to do it! And of course now I look... healthy. Thin, but healthy. Been eating slightly more proteins on purpose. Meat and stuff. Which I like, so isn't a big effort for me.