Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Random conversations shows how people really are like

Conversations.

Been having many conversations with many different people from all walks of life - some are really simple, some have already attained success...some just really special people.

And this season, instead of being the one that is - the life of the conversation, I think I prefer quietly observing now, different people and the way they react to different people, the way they talk corresponding with their actions. Learnt a lot this way...It's actually hard to analyse objectively without being judgemental - yet the more I observe, the more I see people's needs, how they really are like and how I'd like to help them.

It's the same everywhere, you know - just that perhaps the needs are just different. Whether talking about people they like, their career, or just waxing random philosophical thoughts.

And sometimes I don't want to talk because all these things don't matter to me... these are so inconsequential, meaningless, futile. It leads nowhere, thinking about these are pointless, isn't it... What is the point of talking about people you like but never really telling them?

I think conversations between christians should always be about God. Always. Perhaps it's with a form of spiritual pride when I say this, but seeing the way my cell members have conversations, I'm really proud of them! I hope that I can always find a community of believers where I can share deeply with. Few understand. Those that do, I keep close to my heart.

God has been ministering to me so much through songs, through the things I've been doing. It's amazing how I can listen to a song I've listened to a hundred times before, and just cry inside. I know this storm will only strengthen my resolve in Him, I know that I'm going to be the best cell leader I ever can be, this time round. And also really work hard in my job and see godly results. So that I'd have enough money to go on more humanitarian trips.

Can I live everyday soaked in His Presence, please ...and not face up to the realities of life?