Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Memo

Random thoughts. Brain's still not fully functioning.

It's worse today. Bad headache - I thought the earache pain was bad enough, but this one is splitting, throbbing... I couldn't sleep.

The headache was brought on by the dry cough.

The cold weather makes it worse. But I like the rain though, surprisingly non-depressing.

Watched another HongKong movie today. In chinese, starring Leon Lai and Faye Wong. Very boring. Not superb acting, same-old-same-old lovers plot.

I wondered today if I had six months left to live, what would I do.

I thought for a really long time and couldn't come up with anything.

Maybe my mind's slow because of the headache, or there isn't anything I could realistically achieve in this short time frame with ill health.

Grass called today.

He called my house, also.

He just touched down.

I was asleep (trying to sleep despite the headache). Heard the phone ring, Dad picked it up.

I didn't call back(yet). Don't have the energy to think of what to say.

I'm going to write a story.(Inspired by HongKong lover movies.)

Not Shiner's fault that I'm sick.

I want to go back to work. I want to go Robinson's sale.(Not really.) I want to go for a walk.

I want to breathe in the fresh breeze.

Lost 2 kg to Mr Cough and Ms Sore-Throat. I still eat. A lot, in fact. A lot of porridge. Haha.