Monday, January 02, 2006

While you were away...

I've just lost 2 kg battling influenza.

Yes, that's the common flu. Thought gastroenteritis was bad, this flu's even worse. Gross details like my nose running, until a small blood vessel burst not once but a few times, ruining the pure transparent color, I shall not go into. The worst thing is that my brain takes a holiday and I cannot think coherent, logical thoughts nor summon the energy to go further. Been a week already, I do feel better although still really aching. Can't do much at home, initially even sitting up surfing is too exhaustative, so I just watched dvds non-stop, till I had strange dreams dubbed in cantonese(too many hongkong movies!) Golden Chicken 2 was a pleasantly nice show though, I like the way they portrayed their nationalistic views yet being very down-to-earth. Comedic too, Sandra Ng is superb. And of course the many love dramas starring Louis Koo, Gigi Leung and someone else. Why always they two together. Though I must say one can never tire of seeing him in those oxford blue shirts with checked vest and slightly nerdy lover look, with thick black glasses to match. Every HongKong girl's dream perhaps.

Realised I've been sick more days than well (In December). Hope for a healthier January although I've greeted the new year with mucus and phelgm (are they not the same thing?)

Caught a glimpse of my "August-mistake loser-guy" on Friday. He looks different. Never was handsome, but now sort of cool. I hope he has forgotten me. I forgot about him until I saw him again. And then my mind realised why I made the January-mistake with the other guy. It was because of him.

One day young ones, I will write about all my mistakes and loser-guys. The world will be much wiser. Hopefully. Till then, I shall find a hongkong movie dvd to watch...