Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Why people succeed

The company really provides good training. Really good. I always apply what I've learned in other areas of life, too...

Yesterday found out 5 reasons why people succeed. (In the company.)
1. Hunger/Drive
2. Entreupreneurial spirit
3. Master of Destiny
4. Product and Business Model knowledge
5. Personality

Was asked, What do I want (badly) in life? Knowing the answer to this question is critical for our success. Previously, I would have answered that all I want, was to be happy. That would be my answer. But now, after also asking many people this question, I've realised that on top of being happy, I would also want to discover my purpose and fulfil my Destiny.

Putting it into action - it's quite easy for me really. The harder part is the daily motivation, choosing what I want to do with the resources I have to generate something beneficial. I definitely need to put more time into the things I really want for my life. I believe it will pay off!

Started writing yesterday. Had an idea for a longish short story based on my friends' and my own real-life experiences. I wrote for an hour, was quite satisfied with the outcome even though it was just a draft and I have no idea how what I wrote would fit in the entire storyline. I want to inspire people to be better, to tap onto their unlimited potential through my writings. Thought of printing the story out for a few of my close friends to read. Not sure if I can take the criticism though and shut down the writing factory!