Monday, December 18, 2006

I bought a house!


Feeling really pleased with myself.

Started giving and receiving gifts already, so excited! I usually open my gifts on the morning of 25th December (usually go to Mass on the 24th) and this year is no exception, though the thought of opening them earlier is very very tempting.

For our rather wet-dry run for the party we pleasantly found a garage sale hosted by some japanese families. On retrospect I thought I should have bought more, but unsuspectingly I found myself an owner of a rather big sylvanian family house - only sold in Japan as I have not seen it in local shops. It was only $10 so I took it as these houses retail for about ten times that price. Oh and the japanese version is so much nicer than the made in UK ones.

Well, thinking I had only bought the house with furniture of 2 stoves and table and chairs, I was pleasantly surprised to find additions of a Mother Bear, two adult Bunnies, small baby bunnies and a couple of kittens! Plus two school desks. With miniature pencilboxes and mini pencils inside. Even the notebook has real paper. House looks something like the picture but different style. So I'm really happy that my small christmas present to myself has turned out to be something so valuable to me. Have displayed the critters on a shelf where I can look at it everyday before I go to sleep.

And I want a Cottontail Bunny (beige) for sure. They're always sold out (the size that I want) so... it would be really nice if I had one.

=)