Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's nice to have someone to argue with



Bonding through arguing, taking communication to a new high...

Well, I did ask for God to help me. So in this out-of-the-box way to an unconventional person, He did. And, although it's tiring, frustrating, and irritating at first, eventually every argument turns out in a beautifully positive manner. Can't say I don't like it, because no one ever argued with me like that before! It brings out the worst in me, it makes me talk out all my stuff, and in the end I actually feel much better. So don't feel bad for arguing with me Muff, it's nice to have someone to argue with.

Think we did shock HashBrown too much though with rapid gestures, raised voices, and harsh words. It was my fault really, I did cross the 'suaning boundary'. Through our diatribes, we had agreed that there should be boundaries that should not be crossed, in order for no one to be strangled, and each person to be happy, open and still talking to each other. Sometimes, insensitive me being me, I never realised how hurt I can make another person feel, unintentionally. Of course close ones know this, but it's also better to make another feel happy than sad. Poor Muffin, I always like to laugh at him. I only realised it much later in the night and told him I was sorry. But after that, after another 'argument' which came up because of a simple question 'are you ok', we had a deep sharing about God, about life, which almost made me cry, in a good sense. I think God uses people powerfully to impact others in ways they never thought possible, and this is perhaps an unusual way we are able to share - through arguing first. =)

Talking about God, found something my little brother wrote, he said God told him so.
So with a little edit, be blessed:

There are many reasons why I celebrate my birthday...& there are 7 reasons.
I like the number 7.
God's number is 7 while Satan's number is 666.
My date of birth is 07-07-97
My IC no is S97#####G (edited for privacy)
This year is 2007 so when it is on my birthday, it becomes 07-07-2007.
I live at Block 117, Serangoon North Ave 1, #07-XXX, singapore 550117.
I have more than 7 friends!





Cute.
I bought my rabbit cage, it's black wired with forest green bottom and comes with everything except rabbit. Haha.