Tuesday, September 18, 2007

long term commitment

Hmmm.
I just made a long-term commitment over the weekend.

It's nice to be there, for a friend.

==

Been having intermittent sleep, wonder if it's the result of eating cheap mooncakes. I like snowskin ones and green tea flavored ones. Those who don't want, please pass me theirs... I can eat mooncakes for dinner! Ha. But I refuse to buy the pricey ones, the price this year up by almost 100% due to the strict control of salted duck eggs. Heck, I didn't even know those were duck eggs. Why is it only duck eggs can be salted and preserved? Also bought lanterns, small ones with red LED lights installed with a press on, at the bottom red tassle. No more candles! Although when we were young, playing with candles and setting our lanterns on fire were part of the celebration.

Many thoughts running through my mind, which probably contributes to the continual tiredness I feel. Better soon! In a while.

I realize I have good friends like Zero and Fangjie. And Grant, of course. Dear, dear people. So, I'm also making a commitment back to be a good-er friend to them. So one year later, my commitment ends.

One year! It's a long time... but all things work out for those who love Him.