Thursday, September 06, 2007

mbti career options

These are my optimal career options based on my personality profile:

Photographer - hmm, explains why I take such good photos. Heh.
Marketing Professional - agreed.
Journalist - also agreed.
Actor - did have some interest in acting when I was younger, so... agreed!
Commputer Systems Analyst - nah!
Credit Investigator - sounds interesting.
Physician - agreed. have an unhealthy obsession with medicine labels
Psychiatry - isit the chinese one ...
Constructin Worker - haha!
mechanical Engineer - hahaha!
Public Relations Worker - ok this career is passable
Artist or Entertainer - one day... my chance to shine will come...
Research Worker - yeah I will love this as long as I can talk while working
Electrician - haha!
Lawyer - was my childhood ambition. guess we all knew what we wanted...
Management Consultant - would love this!
General Consultant - Generals will consult me?
Corporate Executive Manager - sounds nice. any headhunter wants me?
Restaurant Worker - would like this too if not for my high iq
Computer Operations, Systems analyst - nope
Electronic Technician - nope
Aeronautical Engineer - nope. though I can communicate well with engineers
Writer - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corrections Officer - nope
Child Care Worker - nope
Sales Manager - agreed... on the way there
Psychodrama Therapist - erm, sounds scary
Electrical Engineering Technician - nope
Biology Scientist - nope
Farmer - yes, actually would like this too. u guys always laugh when i say i want to live on a farm, humpf no one understands...
Dental Assistant - noooooo..
Lawyer or Judge - yeah both sounds fantastic! i mean the income not the job...
Personnel Relations Worker - ok
Life Scientist - erm, manufacture life?
Financial Manager - yup
Speech Pathologist - nope... no patience for this one
Helath Education - so-so
Human Resources Planner - no interest either!
Medical Assistant - agreed
Science Technician - nope
Respiratory Therapist - ??? revive people daily? I hope not.
Crisis Counselor - Can do. Am thinker enough. But tiring job though.
Real Estate Agent/Broker - yup.
Psychologist - Have an obsession with psychological disorders too...
Attorney Administration - can do.
Insurance Agent/Broker - no way!
Musician - not enough talent here
Minister - hmmmmm...
Student Personnel Administration(college) - would like this job i think!

So there. 32 out of 49. Well these are just options, in case I'd like a switch. You don't spend your whole life doing something you don't like you know. But I happen to love my jobs.

Meanwhile for those who need to know, take the test online!
It will help in all areas of your life I'm sure of it.

http://www.personality-power-for-everyday-living.com/Myers-Briggs-Personality-Test.html cut and paste please

cheers