Monday, September 10, 2007

i must be firm

Do you have to let it linger? - Cranberries

Will be selling almost all my books away on yahoo! auctions and the upcoming flea marts, my annual book clearance sale. Have listed some today, my nickname is spiritedlychic.

I've never had a strong attachment to physical things. Even dresses or watches I like, I don't really take care of them.

That is why now I am so disturbed in my spirit that I have formed a deep emotional attachment to someone.

It's been said to me that all problems we have are caused by ourselves.

Zero, you were right. I must be firm. In order to help others, I have to help myself, too.

When I feel sad, I cry. It's only natural.
I have always been in touch with my emotions.
But lately, have been supressing them.

So I don't cry. I burst. For 5 seconds. And stop.

It is in my inherent nature to care for people. I don't know why I've formed such a deep bond with this one. And even though I am still hopeful, that things will work out for the good of those who love God, I am skeptical as well.

Because I know myself.
And I know him.
And I know some parts of ourselves, we are never really able to change.
Despites the promises we make to each other.

==

Either you care too much, or you don't care at all, so which do you think I prefer?
I'm sorry, I just hate that things turn out this way.