Friday, February 22, 2008

makeupstore


The MakeUp Store's new spring collection.
I also want to get married, but not to such a good(pretty)looking fellow.
Haha!

Been busy but enjoying every moment of it. I shall write about my work another time, but realised that I really have favor with people who want to teach me things all the time, themselves being really successful and motivational and passionate about their craft. And also glad that my current work allows me to keep in touch with Rich Dad. The current boss is the best, I couldn't ask for more. I just hope that I will be productive and really show my worth.

Also been keeping myself occupied with a bit of designing, (animoto is so userfriendly!) video-watching and producing...New field for me but with my background, hope to do a good job.