Monday, March 10, 2008

my korean friend


This guy, good actor in "Harvard Love Story", Korean drama popular with many aunties including Mom. And I fell in love (with his character portrayal). Ooh, the goldfish eyes, the cheeky smile, the tousled hair... ...!

He is adorable in this banana milk ad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljaUUJLh5Zk

And scarily(to me), one of my dear friends bears a striking resemblance to him.
Heh. Just shot a property pilot commercial at his place last week.


My friend. Single, tall and rich. (He is worth millions, HK$ or Sg$.) Staying in Singapore... ...
And he also introduced me to one of his cute friends, of which, they are both appearing in my new show. Well, I can say, they are 'eye candy'... of which, I have too many in my life. Temptations, temptations...

I have 'recruited' some of my dateable male friends for my upcoming reality show, soon to be filmed. Trying out co-hosting for the first time. It's really a new thing for me, I seem to be awfully awkward infront of the camera, and unscripted does not work well for me as yet. But surprisingly enough I do sound quite good, calm and... captivating, or so I hope.