Thursday, April 10, 2008

happy!

Heh.

Went to This Shopping Centre with Captain Zero for dinner yesterday. As usual; he was not on time at the promised time but I didn't mind, because I realized that... woot! This Shopping Centre has...factory outlet shops! A first, in Singapore! There were the usual suspects Giordano and G2000 - but really cheap... $8! $10! You know. Haha... and I happily bought two skirts and one nice shirt for a steal from Club Marc, it's this US brand - some of the clothes are very corporate but the rest are nice, functional, and good material. I got a nice pink-black and white checked skirt, so good for work... I find it increasingly difficult to dress for work nowadays when all my clothing is either super-corporate (think black and stuffy suits) or super lok-cok, so there needs to be more of those in-betweens in my wardrobe! Looking forward to look uber chic everyday now.

I'm heading to Melaka later. Finally! Trip got postponed for a few weeks, it seems like there are neverending things to do on the weekend here. I realised that I should not ask ladies 'I'm going to Melaka, what do you want me to buy in Melaka' because their eyes will light up at the possibilities, and ask me what's there to buy there... and I will be going on shopping trips. Haha! I'm also going to reshoot my pilot segment... so I brought nice un-lok-cok (hopefully) clothes to wear, there. Glad to meet Chestnut again too.

happy!