Thursday, April 10, 2008

photos of the week

spiritedly brings you interesting images from online sources. Be inspired.



I'm a beta tester for this site, woot! My black and white photograph of L's wedding got on the main page! So happy. L's accidentally famous now. On a side note my cam's acting up. Think the batt's too old. Takes one shot and it goes empty. Argh.



I like the combi on the left - pink socks with court shoes, makes me want to rush out to buy those (would look good with my checkered skirt)... Been buying a lot of pink clothes and I'm glad the pink comes in these bisque hues.



Like the shirt.



I like the photography effect. Wish someone would take a photo of me like this! Can't tell it's Kelly Clarkson right...looks so WOW.



Part of a trend report where brands tie-up to make interesting and cool stuff. Such a simple yet cool effect.



Part of a project I'm doing. Heh. Photo taken by ultra cool japanese photographer!



Interesting photo. It has some deep concept, about reflection of your own shadows or something. I like praying mantises too, growing up we kept lots for pets.




In Singapore, McDonalds tries to up its cool factor by doing the Mc Cafes. Hello europe, McDs turn gothic... Actually, just trying to use black to be cool... LOL



New Urban Male! 235! Few people know what the 235 stands for... Heh heh. I know, of course! They gave me a 'media discount' on their prdts so am loving them. bought 2 shirts and slippers. Yay yay yay!



I LIKE!!! Nils Butler. The inner SPG in me is screaming.


Ok, enough flakiness for the day... Time to catch my bus for Melaka!