Friday, April 18, 2008

photos of the week

I'm glad that American Idol sang "Shout To The Lord" last Thursday. I was watching it alone, on Ches, sofa, and when Ryan announced, when the music came up...I was in disbelief. And touched to tears when I saw them sing, live.

American Idol has a magical power to touch millions who watch it, and I'm glad that someone up there decided to use this song. I immediately smsed Kie and Dad to watch, and they did! Woo.

Here's an interesting must-read about it.
Inside scoop
http://www.joshharris.com/2008/04/inside_scoop_on_shout_to_the_l.php

==
This week passes by really quickly. I feel exhausted at the things I need to do and... wish I could sleep in more. Heh. Still, I'm happy. At the way things are turning out to be.

Should I buy a longchamp bag?

Some pictures of the week...


Agyness Deyn. First read about her in TIME. Can see her in the b/w tvc for Burberrys perfume. Love her style. Love the shirt.


More shirts.


How cool are these bottles? I don't mind buying just for the bottle. Only found in sg. dempsey hill, jones the grocer. was featured in www.trendwatching.com!


Nice shoes I bought from Melaka. I like snakeskin look on my feet.


My blinged-out namecard holder. I did one for my colleague too.
And I bought it all from Daiso so it's really low cost. Including the namecard holder.


One of the perks of being a girl is that I always get treated to lunch by my lunch buddies who are mostly men over 30. (Sounds so wrong! But most of my friends are older peeps.) Here at Shokudo. Huge chicken teriyaki burger.


And his. He's going salsa dancing today, looked really spiffy in tight pants and leather shoes.


I really think these MRT ads are cool. Good copywrite. Each panel is different so they must have had 100s panels... Seen in City Hall - Tanjong Pagar MRT stations. www.rednano.sg. Haven't really gone to the site though.

TGIF? Getting really swamped up in work, hope I don't look haggard. HAHA!