Friday, May 23, 2008

photos of the week

Well. I've been up to many things. I think I've finally found what I love doing, work-wise and life-wise that is. I'm quite pleasure centred so it's imperative that I love doing what I do, if not to me it seems like a waste of time really... then again, every job is important in some way and someone has to do them, anyway.

Having some deep thoughts lately too. Knowing, and meeting certain individuals who have attained that certain level of success at what they're good at - or getting there, I can not-so wishfully think that one day soon, I also wanna be pretty, popular and powerful like them. The 3 Ps? Heh. Then I can change the world, or change some people to do good for tonnes of others. There's so many things happening I think I need to write a newsletter of sorts. My Travel in Asia Melaka is now ready! Will be going to do some filming in a couple of weeks too.

Photos of the week!



discrimination.


great artwork. looks 'woody'


subversive jewellery.




The things we do in the office everyday...





I like this! It's a comb with plasticy stuff.