Friday, May 23, 2008

Twenty things I am grateful for

Can you smile? http://www.memorylightswitch.com/blog/2008/05/19/can-you-smile/
I was forwarded this 'to-do' today so am doing it.
Being sickly these months, I become more emo about the people and the relationships around me. Thus been writing about them often.

Ok here goes (randomly off the top of my head):

1. That my parents are alive
2. I am living in Singapore
3. I have access to first world medical facilities
4. Have found my dream job
5. Am in debt (But not too much debt, it works to motivate)
6. I can write, and read
7. Can travel when I want to where I like
8. I can sing reasonably well
9. I was never restricted to do a certain thing in my life, so I could choose any career or education
10. I have my friends! TAG team
11. Clean air and air conditioning
12. That my parents are in good health
13. That I am in good health (no major illnesses)
14. That God speaks to me all the time
15. Found good partners at work
16. That work allows me to meet new people all the time which I enjoy doing
17. Being able to communicate well in English
18. My job can change lives
19. That God has told me who is the best one for my life
20. At this age, I am where I wanted to be.

I guess the list will change from time to time... but here it is.
I think we all need to be thankful from time to time.