Sunday, June 01, 2008

Travels

Okay. I've packed and ready to go to Cha-am and Bangkok for the week and beyond. It's been a hectic, crazy tiring week. Looking forward to getting a nice suntan and the wardrobe of items I can buy there.

I signed up for The Church's mission trip with TBO. Am goin to somewhere nearby - location's not confirmed, end-year. Last, went to Bali and it was a nice place that we hopefully should visit soon. I'm not into exploring new places, I'd rather revisit nice places that I wanna go again. I was just thinking to myself today, after this trip, where in Asia would I want to head to? I want to go to Victoria, Melbourne, Australia badly - lived there for months when I was young and never went back... but in Asia I guess I want to revisit Sarawak again. And go to Penang. As adventourous as I may seem to actually enjoy travelling alone to these places, they remain my homeground, the places and sights I am familiar with.

I remember the first time I went Sarawak I travelled like a Malaysian, took the flight from Johor Airport instead of Changi to save quite a few bucks! But the airport was also quite scary for a Singaporean... ... gonna take gazillion photos and lose myself in Chatuchak market so stay tuned till I'm back!