Wednesday, June 25, 2008

all guys are afraid of flying cockroaches


Over at The Office...
Monday
Boss to me: Did you notice that now the office has a nice smell? I vaccumed it on Saturday.

Me: *sniff* Mmm. Good work, Maria!

Boss: Thank you!

Tuesday
Me and my colleague hid the fake cockroach I bought from Thailand, under my boss' lappy... Hahaha.

He told us he jumped and he didn't even dare to touch it because it looked so real.

We got him to admit he was afraid of flying cockroaches. =) He wrote us a note (Because we were not there to witness the incident) "This is War." LOL.

Today, he put it on one of the drink cans of our angmoh visitor.
The visitor jumped out of his seat!

Later he told us he saw one fall out of his shower head 3 days ago and his wife thought he had passed out in the toilet because he was pounding the door and all.
Hahahahaha!

The things we do.