Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hibernate!

starting to think again...

My cerebral matter is calibrated to optimal...functioning. Woowee. I've started to speak proper English and think in obscure words again!

Just had a deep thought today about God.
I wonder if, it was true that God placed everyone in our lives for a reason, all the idiots, the irritating people... HA.

Imagine, your acquaintance of 4 years back is your best friend now. Or your biz network chap you meet up once in a while for tea to try to sell something to, eventually introduces you to your boss. Is it really true that everyone, every single person is placed into our lives for a reason... and that reason is perhaps 'for God to know and for you to find out.'

While thinking about that I wanted to re-emphasize to my just-out of hibernation cerebral matter that I had a few values, hopefully, namely

- to treat all persons with respect, even though some may seem stupid and irritating,(okay, I am actually EASILY irritated, tsk tsk) but respect them, and I believe I can learn something from them.
-not do something for my own self-satisfying purposes that would intentionally harm or hurt another person.

Hopefully my brain is more powerful than, errr, my body... ...

I also realised, with a jolt, that sometime ago the goodly (yes this word does exist go check it out at www.dictionary.com: goodly, goodlier, goodliest...!) side of me wrote that one of the things I wanted to accomplish was to "help (a friend, someone!) to startup biz" and unknowingly am doing so in a way that I hope will at least generate some good publicity for him. Doing what I do best. It came as a jolt to me because at times I am carried away with the daily grind that I forget, my once lofty aspirations, of helping people get closer to God and earn a lot of money... (There are some.) Haha, weird as it is, I'm starting to realise that's a calling of sorts. Wait a few years and their 'returns' will be more than six figures and their spiritual returns perhaps even more! I'm glad to be of help. Can someone help me too? Lol!

So that is what I'm glad for today. Some days may be bad days but we all have our goodly aspirations to fall back on. Smile! It makes you look sexy.