Monday, October 13, 2008

cleaned

Two people told me today (Sunday) about waiting for their best one and God also told them about their best one. I shall deem it as a coincidence.

1. Lady friend who's getting married this year. I bumped into her after service and we had time to talk. On the way to the bus stop, she told me to peruse her blog and read about how she waited for the best, knowing that God will give her the best. She felt kinda kanjong but settled it in her heart. Then a few months later she met her husband. That was 2 years ago, when she was the same age as me. I told her to pray for me, since her prayers are so powerful, ha.

2. Guy friend who's now a Creative, told me on msn that he had the same response, he asked God 'WHY?', too, when he found out about his TBO. And... God told him SIX YEARS AGO!!! Plus, God even told HER MOTHER! *fainted* The story's too long and I guess too personal to put it here but...it's just starting now and I'm so excited for him!

I'm somehow thankful that he shared this to me, now. I asked him whether he had asked God who's his TBO (which I did) and he said that he simply asked God to choose for him because he don't know how to choose, and You know the best... *in awe*

Actually I think...
I shall just not think about anything, and continue cleaning my room.

Stupid Zero. I know he's not serious. But since he said that stupid thing, I keep thinking of it, and realize... realize... actually don't know I realize what... that my life somehow seems incomplete without his love songs. Roarr.



I've been in a sort of cleaning and gymming frenzy - now that there's a gym that opened just downstairs, been running on the step-glide machine - for some reason I can't run outdoors but gym is great, and rowing; running and rowing away from my thoughts. Haha! I reorganized my whole wardrobe and wiped every speck of dust off my cupboards today too. Which is very unlike me.

Well if anything good comes out of this, it will be that I will have a clean room and a good body.