Thursday, November 13, 2008

sighed



On rainy days, I like to introspectively reminisce on nice times shared, somehow the tumultous times spent last year and the better memories that go along with it sprouts in my mind. Maybe being overworked and overtired and slightly soggy from being in the rain and having a wet umbrella as part of your appendage makes me feel super... ... MELANCHOLY!

Talking with Architect today helped me to remember a lot of things. I found that due to my depressive state last year, there were some memory lapses. It's nice to forget, true, but also feel bad at not-remembering.

So...I remembered how I met Mr Hans. At that point of time I knew God has intended me to meet him for some reason, (not THAT reason) which I could not fathom at that point...later I realised that MrBestFriend had brought him to church, and MrBestFriend has apparently disappeared off the face of the earth, despite some leaders' relentless belief... ... always one for challenges, and hoping that MrBestFriend would remember that once upon a time we were close, I persistently smsed him, about my Melaka trips, about the way I was... till one day he responded, and we watched movies together and became best friends. Thanks to Mr Hans - maybe God also prompted him to speak to me that day. And I realised that MrBestFriend was the most appropriate one to help me through the bleakest time in my life, uplifted by the singing of love songs... ... and I also encouraged him to contact the ex-gf...

Maybe now I regret it.

Architect was kinda affected by my mood - so he asked me to think about what I'd like to do to be happy.

I realised that besides being at the horizon of sand and sea and feeling the ocean spray on my face, I'd be happy...in Melaka, eating peanut butter sandwiches everyday for breakfast and sleeping in a place where you are awakened by the sound of birds chirping...I'd be happy!

I'd also be happy watching movies, back to back with MrBestFriend. Any movie.

Sigh. Sigh. sighsighsigh.