Thursday, March 12, 2009

i like, i like, i like!

I've managed to catch American Idol yesterday and my favorite is...

Adam Lambert.




If not for the funky hair...


Then definitely for the piercing blue eyes.


In fact, his hair is so inspiring that I'm considering it for my next hairstyle.


Whoo hoo! Just joking. I'm not going to cut my hair that short.

But undoubtedly one of the best hairstyles on American Idol so far.


My loyalty is still with Cook. He is Ches' fave, too.

His voice (Cooks', not Ches; although Ches' one is like listening to a male angel too, its fabulous) just makes me wanna... listen to him go on forever. I think besides having a good body, a good voice is definitely something that tops my list. No wonder...I suddenly realize that all my close ones who are male tend to have really... ....soothing voices. Even if they are not of a soothing nature, listening to them talk calms me down (or sometimes even puts me to sleep).


After buying my new handphone this month, I stumbled across a new gadget (not even in Singapore yet, it's currently sitting a ship sailing here soon...) which is... drool drool drool ...

I'm not into tech stuff but this one really gets under my skin.

Next week (when the ship lands in SG) say hello to:



No, this is not a thumb drive.


This is the new ishuffle!
Why I like it... firstly the ultra cool thing... is that... yes, it has NO buttons.
No buttons le!
Buttons are only good on men's shirts and unbuttoning them is... *ahem* has many un-PG thoughts here... ...Oh, ho I have a wicked sense of humor. But no buttons!!!! No buttons!!! (I can go on about this forever.) How amazing!
Secondly... I like my gadgets small and nifty.
It also comes in my two favorite colors for gadgets. Aluminium and Black. (I also like White and Gunmetal)
By the way...my macbook (which my dear boss bought for me as a 'thank you for joining the company' present) is in Aluminium. Current ishuffle is purple and got it free with my fund I bought (Thanks, Prudential!) which is losing money, expectedly... ... but I also expect it to pay off my children's diapers, and some beauty treatments when I get older ok... if not what is it called 'an investment' for? Might as well be called a divestment. (Ok, I actually don't really know what that means, only that it is the opposite of investment. Ho.)



Nice.


It is just calling me to buy it. With it's no-buttons look and all. Did I mention, it can also TALK to you? Really. It has 'VoiceOver, a new technology that tells you what song is playing and who is performing it...' I'm amazed.

I have been into shopping lately... ... after reading 'confessions of a shopaholic', I think I can identify with certain aspects of her character... really like this quote from somewhere,



'I like to put my money where I can see it. In my wardrobe.'



LOL. I'm finally beginning to enjoy shopping as a leisure pursuit. Seems like I'm getting more in touch with my feminine side. Singapore is one big shopping mall... if only it was that little bit more interesting though? Shopping does give me a little thrill of firstly, spending my easy-earned money and secondly, owning something that I like - and I don't like things easily, but I like nice things, and I happen to spot many nice nice nice things lately that makes me go 'whoo!'

Ok. A comic to end the day with. This cartoonist seems to have the same sense of humor as me.