Friday, March 13, 2009

One of my favorite dogs...


Hee hee. I like this dog! It's wagging its tail at meee.
Was pleasantly surprised to see it because just yesterday, while walking to obscure Teochew porridge place for dinner with Huntley, I saw a dog like this...and I called out to it but it ignored me. 

So today at Seletar (I seem to be filming the area a lot), there was this dog!
The staff at the farm was quite surprised it did not bark at me, claiming that it barks at all newcomers... perhaps, I smell like rabbit that's why?!

I want a chow-chow. This kind of dog is one of my favorite dog, the other being whippet - a deer-like dog with long, spindly legs. Hee... Here it is posing for me:



I wore my Onitsukas to HortPark - another pre-production meeting. It's really nice to visit all these places to do pre-production meetings, but it does get tiring. Still, with the nice environs, it's easy to forget that you are working and just spend a leisurely day learning about different things. I love this part the best. Next week, I'd be doing Peranakan research, filming a rock-climbing place, and hopefully the fishfarm at Seletar. It's all going to be gone by end of this year, so sad... like the place I went to today, a plant nursery - they are going to build a wafer factory on that land. 

It just seems a waste that the government does not preserve the rustic simplicity of Seletar farmways and make it into bangladeshi dorms'; and now JTC factories.

So, going to these places, I feel blessed that I am given a chance to see all these before it is gone. 

And I am not a dog person. 
But I like this chow-chow!