Friday, May 29, 2009

back.

While in Australia...Me creeping up behind the cow... hyuks. Have you ever seen such a furry cow upclose? We were fascinated by it.

Ta-dah! This is a perfect shot with cow and me.

I was very happy on my trip - thought the whole trip was just perfect. My bestie couldn't have planned it better... we had ample time to walk slowly through the nature at Philip and Churchill Islands, did shopping at the Duty-Free, I ate all the stuff I wanted to, like lamingtons, and raspberries. Got quite a few nice togs too! I can't wait to wear my new jeans and nice tops.

Met Mr A., yesterday night when I was back. I realised that... I've missed him tremendously. It's okay in the day when I'm busy with stuff, but in the night, just as I'm covered in my quilt and snuggly drifting to sleep, I have thoughts of him. Our time together always seems so short... I wanna hug him... but I think that will scare him off, man. We went for dinner and then watched a movie, our first movie : Night at the Museum 2. I'm easily amused so warned him in advance I might laugh at the not-so-funny parts, so don't be disgusted or embarrassed. But during the movie, I think he laughed much louder than me, haha. It's a really funny show, we were laughing uproariously throughout it. Must watch!

I bought a 'Where's Wally' travel edition book for him, we spent some time looking. It's not fun to play it with Mr A, he always spots Wally so quickly... I can't... boooo. Guess I'm a big-picture person. It's nice to just admire the beautiful intricate drawings in the picture. And, if we ever run out of things to talk about, we can just take out the book and play, such a good idea right?  

For trip photos, check out my albums. I've tried to put the best shots with as useful information as I possibly can.