Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oreo

Me with Mr A.'s Golden Retriever puppy stuffed toy. He named it Oreo, I think. So cute, hor.

Alright. I'm going to Australia soon. Fingers crossed. I won't actually be too excited until I really reach there. 

Kinda hectic over the last few days trying to allocate my work to an assistant (hyuks!) and packing and all. I don't have many 'winter collection' clothes either. So actually bought 2 sweaters - a raspberry colored one (So that when I eat raspberries over there, the stain will not show, hee...) and a striped one which has angora (wabbit fur! sobs!) in it. I was warned that it could be quite cold, so I hope those will be enough.

Going to really try to... take in all the sights and sounds I could possibly do in a week.

I think I miss Mr A. already. He's been bogged down with work, as usual. But... it would be nice to hear his voice one more time before I go... *gulp*. I wonder if the absence will do us good, or make it weird, like... don't know what to say after some time... awkward silences and all. We'll see.

I leave you with some pick-up lines before doing the last thing for the day, wiping my office desk and arranging the papers stashed onto it into some semblance of harmony.

These are christian pick up lines so... feel free to use them!

One of my favorites, as spoken (jokingly of course) by Mr. A:
"Let's tithe together."

Christian pick up lines!

1. "Is it a sin that you stole my heart?"

2. (Serious tone) "I hear there's going to be a love offering tonight."

3. "Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy."

4. "I would like to pray with you."

5. (To ladies) "Excuse me, I think one of your ribs belongs to me."

6. "Hi, my name is Will ... ...God's Will."

7. When I saw you, I knew the true meaning of 'rejoice and be glad'.

8. If Eve was tempted by an apple then you must be my fruit.

9. How would you like to join my purpose-driven life?

10. Would you like to come to my place... my parents are at home.

Haha. And with that, I bid adieu.