Saturday, March 27, 2010

bag of the month

I finally caved in and bought a Longchamp.
Yes, despite seeing many, many ladies carrying it everyday.

Well, one main factor was that the Marc by Marc Jacobs bags were not to my liking and the Agnes b. ones were similar to the one I have.
So here's my lovely new Longchamp planetes... similar to the enduring le pliages, but not foldable.
I got it in pink though I do adore the beige. I don't think of myself as a pink bag carrying lady but this pink is not-so-pink in real life, a very delicious shade of muted pinkish grayish purplish tone. Shop rep told me it's a seasonal color so I'm sure it's going to be sold out soon. Almost can't bear to carry it out - it is still sitting in it's tissue wrap.

Looking at works of art I can hold in my hands does cheer me up... =)





Posted by Picasa