Thursday, April 01, 2010

batam weekender




















Not much photos lately, a case of 'photo fatigue'... Been wondering about the petty little squabbles between The Boyfriend and I and concluded its due to our all-consuming jobs. Which after being diagnosed with 'acute stress' and 3days sick leave, I've cleared my mind about the nonsense of wanting to step into a corporate role and it's back into my exciting life once more. The years just fritter by as an exeutive and before you know it, nothing learnt except how to please your boss and how to answer emails at rapid-fire speed.

Anyways, before I leave my sad life as an office lady, here's a relaxing weekend at Batam. We've both never been to Batam before. It's truly boring but it gives a nice respite from city life. Went with The Boyfriend's cousin and galfriend.

The photo above shows the morning sunlight glittering on the waves... very entrancing, I tranced-ly stood and looked at the light dancing.

There was a terrorist in my bath!



















































































































Spot the typo.
Hope these photos made you feel a little relaxed...
Looking forward to a REAL holiday.