Monday, September 20, 2010

sick

I've always wondered why I have panic attacks triggered, not what they are triggered by.

The inability to breathe, regurgitation of food or saliva and tightening of chest is truly scary. Being unable to speak coherently as well, it's most frightening and you wonder 'Am I going to die?' At the point of time it truly feels like you can stop breathing and k.o.

I had childhood asthma, so have weakened lungs. It's recently been proven that people with asthma have panic attacks but I sorta knew it all along.

Guess it's time to pay my GP another visit. Sigh. Last month it was allergic rhinitis now I just need something for anxiety. Signs of aging or a mental/physical deterioation. In any case, not that good. I hope I can exercise more, maybe keep my heart rate up at least twice a week. Being naturally quite thin I fail to foresee looking sporty and healthy does not equate to being so, inside.

Now, if anyone can do something about my nightmares...