Sunday, October 17, 2010

My dreams are coming true...

Oh, how scary.

During the 2 weeks of the insomnia-and-nightmares/weird dreams period, I had some vivid dreams, the rest I couldn't remember, only flashing scenes of the people in it and the feelings. I dreamt of many friends. Strangely, 2 of these dreams actually came TRUE.

My penpal had told me that he was afraid his leave would not be approved to come back to his hometown, and delayed indefinitely due to the nature of his work. But I had a dream about him BEFORE he told me that, I dreamt he signed off at the stipulated time, and was carrying his backpack, meeting his bro happily at a mamak shop, and I was sure it was in Oct. I told him about this dream. He just got news that his leave was approved and will be back next week, Oct.

I also dreamt about a friend of mine who had just gone through many setbacks recently - a bitter divorce, loss of his assets due to it, his grandparent whom he lives with passing away... I dreamt that he called me during christmas season and I could sense the upliftedness and cheerfulness in his voice, he asked me what is a suitable present for a young lady and I could guess that he's happily attached to one! I gave 3 options and he chose one (I would not have given that option in real life, however...) Imagine my surprise when I told him the dream (I told him in early Oct) and he smiled and chirped that he is recently attached, a girl 8 years younger than him. In September, too! Around the time of the dream. It's really quite scary to me to have this dream come true - and then the other one for my penpal. Thankfully, they all are happy endings.

I also dreamt about other things, I saw myself in x location, I dreamt about other people and certain scenarios. I think I will keep them to myself for now, or try to forget unless it has to be mentioned. Like some mysteries in Life, why I dream about such things and why they come true, I have no interest in finding out.

Too many times, I am tempted to ask 'Why?'... 'Why God?' 'Why this why that.' Why why why... We are Generation Y, all the time asking Why.

But I've come to realize I don't really need to know why. I used this theory while addressing an issue last week. I told the certain person who caused the issue, 'I don't need to know WHY. I just need it to stop.' And it worked like a charm and I'm glad I spoke out truthfully with the love of God. Also, I made a stand this week, it was rather difficult to make given the state of my mind, but deep inside, I'm glad I did it. I'm changing little by little, and it's for the better.