Monday, September 01, 2008

loved/robot


Any robot wanna sit beside meee?

Watched Wall.E with a domineering guy who pre-booked me wayy in advance. That's right, my kid brother who inherited some bossy genes even deciding where to watch and wanting to pay (Of course I didn't let him!)

I would say the show's not as good as Ratatouille but the sub-plots are pretty good - about conserving the environment and, robotic love... I felt that a touching part was when they were 'dancing' together... and when he could still remember her after having his destroyed chip replaced. Made me sort of lovesick, I'm scared that I won't settle down, I want to, though.

Just find someone I can see myself coming home to everyday, with the kindly look in his eyes lets you know "I'm cominggggg home, to the place where I belongggg..." Knowing that you will be snugfully sayanged everyday and sung to sleep is something definitely worth looking forward to, ain't it?

Plus, robots live forever. And so will their love.