Tuesday, September 02, 2008

loved/songs

Been stressed lately, I guess my stresses is nothing compared to those whose homes are in foreclosure or still rebuilding their ravaged lives from the hurricanes and typhoons. But still, I'm trying to remain cheerful and face up to things bravely. Things I wish people could understand, both in work and beyond. Things I wish I could talk about but like a guy/robot, I just clam up and don't seem to be able to talk to anyone about it. How can I look so brave and confident when inside, I'm crumbling; I feel like just sitting down and having a good cry.

I know handling such stressors at my age makes me a stronger person and etc; and compared to those who went through persecution for their faith, or had their parents break up or bankrupt ...that is much, much more stressful. I think at every age, there are different stressors and concerns. Sigh! Need to talk, but can't find the words to say anything. And most probably the troubles will blow over, sooner than expected, but right now I just need a shoulder to cry on.

If not, I can listen to my cassette tape of love songs on a rainy night to keep me safe tonight.